Thursday, February 24, 2005

Almost there!

Wow, it is hard to believe Spring Break is almost here. Eight more days until our team leaves for Vietnam. It seems like yesterday we had our first team meeting and we were trying to remember each others names. And today, we are friends.
Today, I have learned that we have met and our financial goal! That is AMAZING! It was only a few weeks ago we needed $7200 (at the beginning of February). Now, today, we have more money than our expenses require. We will be able to buy much needed supplies for the two communities we are visiting. All it is now is getting ready for the trip. I know I cannot even think about it until I get through midterms! Thank God they are almost done for me. Old Testament on Friday and Russian (oral part) on Monday. Then I will be able to go shopping and start packing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home