Sunday, November 07, 2004

Fund raising activities

God really blesses us. Last night we had pizza delivery and it was not too busy a night. Today we raked leaves for Sue Pasters and the weather is just so gorgeous. Orignially, we were supposed to rake the front yard only. We did it so fast and so professionally that Sue decided to hire us to rake her back yard as well. We did not complain. The money was good and we were having so much fun as well. So far we have raised as a team $400! Not so bad...$200 more to come for 2 nights of pizza delivery next week. We are getting there!! Good work, team!
By the way, Jess and Eric, I like your little duet on the way back.


The professional leaf-raking team -- 2 hours for front yard and back yard. Anyone wants to hire us?
The behind row (from left to right): Chaplain John Powers, Jennie, Jess, Kevin (he is the one with the bag on top of his head)
The front row (from left to right): Eric, Thanh, Jenny, Matt


2 Comments:

At 11/07/2004 7:23 PM, Blogger Indyman said...

these pics are soo good. I am so sad i missed out on all the fun :(
Kumar

 
At 11/08/2004 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ohio Wesleyan team,

My name is Trang Nguyen and I am a student at Bates College in Maine. It is wonderful to see what you are doing, and Viertnam definitely need people like you to fight that ghost of the war named Agent Orange. I am also very passionate about the same thing, and I am working to raise awareness about Agent Orange on my own campus. An alternate spring break trip would be such a great idea. I want to contact you guys to ask about this, if you don't mind. My email address is tnguyen2@bates.edu.

Thanks a lot, and good luck with your fundraising effort!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home