Friday, December 17, 2004

Bazaar update

I think the bazaar went pretty well from what I saw when I got there...its good - wemade some more money - I dont know the exact statistics yet, but if I know, I'll update it. Thank you team! I think we did great working as a team and helping make it a success!

Final exams are over today and almost everyone is done. However, I still have a homework due tomorrow (no one else's fault except mine :( ) I am trying to work on it ... but I just felt like blogging some and so am up here. Almost everyone must be home or wherever you are going for winter break by now. I wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy new year. Hope the new year brings even more happiness.

I will be going to London on the 22nd. I am on campus until then. Trying to get my graduate school applications done before I leave. :) If you have time, please take a moment to post here what you are doing for the break, everyone! Lets keep in touch over the 3 week winter break! Take care and have a safe holiday :)! Bye.

Kumar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home